Wednesday, July 25, 2007





Where has the summer gone? I can't believe it is almost August! Bob and I did manage to get away for three days. We spent them in Maine. We mostly did exploring as the weather did not cooperate! It still was relaxing to get away from work for a few days! Laura and I spent the rest of the month trying to get ready for the Novi and Stampaway shows. We will be out in the mid West for two weeks so trying to press enough rubber and make enough of everything for two shows has taken us all of our off time. It will be nice to see some of you while we are traveling this summer. This is a picture of one of the light houses that Bob and I found when exploring. It has to be the smallest lighthouse I have ever seen, but I am sure it is not the smallest one out there! We also went to a light house museum and that was kewl! The other picture is a veiw from the hotel. Neat!

No comments: